Monday, March 15, 2010

fancy the faux pas...

Thanks to Linda and Decker for letting us crash at their cute casa this past weekend! We had a great time getting to visit for the short time we were there. However, in that short time, I was able to have a big time laugh.

TREY: watching a TV highlight about the boxing match at Cowboy Stadium "Oh yeah, I forgot about that fight. I wonder how it all went down..."

DECKS: "Who was fighting?"

TREY: "blah and blah" do you really expect me to remember who he said? ha!

DECKS: "Oh. I'm not really sure why I asked that. It's not like I know any of them... except like Mike Tyson, George Foreman, Oscar de la Renta..."

Hahahaaahaaa. Need I say more? To Sarah's defense, she knew what she had said after we all paused in amusement and then roared with laughter. It was quite entertaining. Might I add...I can only bask in this snafu because I've had a few myself...

  1. mixing up Snoop Dogg & Coolio (hey, it could happen to anyone!)
  2. wondering why there were so many Texans to get a Bum Steer award...what about all the other states? ;)
  3. after talking about a 4th of July holiday...asking my college dorm roomy (from North Carolina), "Uh, you guys celebrate that, too...right?"

Ok. That last one was a stinger...not sure I've ever shared that with anyone, but the cat's out of the bag now!

So you can see ~ it was nice to have someone else be the one to flub!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! I think I have very few absolute girl moments... but that was definitely one of them. :) So glad ya'll came to town! Come back sooooonnn!!

    ReplyDelete