Thursday, July 28, 2011

mixed emotions

Our guest bedroom is coming along slowly but surely in the deco department.
I've been looking for just the right curtains for a while, yet haven't found anything that I love [and] that's within my price range. Hence, my journey to hunt for the perfect fabric (p.s. I love shopping for fabric) and make some panel curtains. 

I found some super cute patterns, but wasn't quite sure if any of them would work. I took a gamble and bought 6 yards of this:


I absolutely love this designer and she has great mod fabrics. Check out her website here. In not wanting everything to be "matchy, matchy" and going for the antique/chabby style, I ended up with mustard/noveau trees [limited availability of her fabrics at the fabric store in Huntsville]. The colors don't quite go with the room, or at least what Trey would say goes in the room. He cracks me up when it comes to decorating.

But I'm thinking it might work. I'll be expecting some honest feedback from Lev, Annalee and Bonnie this weekend because they'll all be visiting Casa de Taylor. A woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment