Thursday, August 19, 2010

A view of August

Here's a glimpse of the latest August happenings in the Taylor household...

a birthday surprise for Laura

...I hear my cake was yummy!

a Sunday afternoon nap

...my husband is classy ;)

Dreya's new bone from her favorite dog-sitter, B-Coop

yes, it's huge. yes, she's already taken down half of it in about 3 days.


more of our perfect little puppy


when I came home from work one day I found each one of these cleats strung about the back yard, along with her flowerbed hole dug right down to the pipe. I didn't mind the hole at first but it's no longer her favorite daytime napping spot :). Even when she wants to eat the camera, how can you get mad at a face like this?!


alas, we absolutely love our dane

2 comments:

  1. oh my word, that's the biggest bone i've ever seen. unfortunately lucy would probably take that down in 2 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (not really from John)

    Dreya says she wants to play fetch with one of those toys in Allison's profile image...the bottom one. We know what Dreya wants, Dreya gets:)

    - Your sis

    ReplyDelete