7 REASONS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND:
7. Uh, hello. It's the WEEKEND. duh :)
6. Friday night television. I don't even know what comes on. But I'll be sans hubby and that means no ESPN. hoo-rah.
5. Possibly, my first run after "the fall"...a.k.a. the gluten/lactose debacle. I haven't worked out one single day since June 10. I was so focused on what I could & couldn't eat and how my body would react that I just said "screw it!" to any physical activity. ha! Now, it's time to start TRAINING for Houston half-marathon #3.
4. An afternoon NAP. No explanation needed.
3. A week off from teaching our Sunday school class. I do love teaching, but breaks are nice! Thanks to KENT for preparing an "intro to Foundations" lesson this week.
2. ANTIQUE SHOW at the fairgrounds. This was a close call for numero uno, I must say. I'm slightly addicted to antique shopping and even more addicted to finding a good deal. Here's hoping for both on Saturday! I'm on the hunt for bedside tables and end tables.
1. I get to share my love of AGGIELAND with my hubby...and he's excited about it! Thanks to tickets from C&E, we're heading down the road to watch the Aggies beat the hell outta FIU.
Fightin' Texas Aggie Weekend!!!