Wednesday, April 27, 2011

yum yum

I don't know that I, personally, have ever made peanut butter cookies in my entire life. Honestly, they've never been my favorite. However, on a GF diet, you come to love anything you can eat...a lot of nutty things! I found this fabulous recipe on allrecipes.com for flourless PB cookies and modified it slightly. Made them this past weekend for Easter and made them again before I left for work this morning (yes, that easy) for my Bible study tonight. Everyone loved them!

These are absolutely fabulous and super simple!
Get a big glass of [ahem, lactose-free ;)] milk to go with these and ENJOY!

INGREDIENTS:
1 c peanut butter (GF)
1/2 c Splenda
1/4 c Brown Sugar Splenda
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
DIRECTIONS:
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Form 12-15 cookies on greased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with Splenda and use fork to create criss-cross pattern. Pop in oven for 8 minutes. Enjoy!

1 comment: