Wednesday, January 27, 2010

oh, my husband

...I do love him so.
BUT, we know men can be men. Right, ladies?!


I was just showing Trey a few of my posts because he's not the blog-reading type. I haven't really hyped it up to him...he just knows I like to post every now and then. He'll say in a funny little squeaky voice, "Oh, are you bloooooggggging? Are you a bloooooggggger?" :) ha. ha.



ANG: "Maybe you should read my blog. I think you would like it!"

TREY: "Why do I have to read about it when you're here?"

ANG: squinted eyes with a hint of scowl...

TREY: laughter with a hint of "oh, here we go"

ANG: being a good wife...doesn't make a big deal of it. "That's funny, now I have something to blog about." dashboard...typing...already forgot conversation "Uh...what were those exact words? :)"

TREY: repeats nothing of what he actually said that was funny but is able to throw in the term 'cyber-wife'. ...now actually reading as I type "Uh, I think you missed a big part of the conversation there."



HELLO!!!! No critiquing if you don't agree to read out of the warmth of your heart and with a "positive, positive, positive, positive attitude!"



Lesson of the day:

Don't ask your husband to read a commentary of your daily thoughts and epiphanies unless you're prepared to justify how it's totally different from the actual events he's already experienced, as if he misinterpreted his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment