Sunday, February 14, 2010

GREAT VALUE update

As you may remember, I love shopping for GREAT VALUE brands as Wal-Mart. I have yet to be disappointed by any of their products.

Lesson of the day:
When looking on the GV package for the product origin, if it has a location (i.e. Made in China) obviously that's where it was made and shipped from. However, if it has no location...it was made in the USA (as verified from Walmart corporate)! And that's what I like to see. On a side note...I haven't found a GV product yet that wasn't made in the USA. Thank you Sam Walton.

BuY oF tHE daY:

Actually, I bought the BBQ instead of SC&O. As compared to Baked Lays, the GV brand has slightly more calories and fat. However, it has the same low saturated fat, lower sodium and lower carbs.

who's not excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment