Thursday, January 6, 2011

the songs of my run

TOP 5 FAV SONGS on my running playlist...

5. Back in Black - ACDC
this gets me pumped up to get started

 
4. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
this makes me wanna snap...it's hard to not stop and just dance during this


3. Orange Blossom Special
 this makes me run really fast
(think of characters being fast forwarded in silent movies) :)



 2. Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
this makes me dance and flail about while running


(o.k. gotta preface this...the music in these songs are awesome but I usually turn it as soon as the words start - absolutely horrible. Good thing the intros are long!)

1. Almost anything Metallica
these just rock - some serious running occurs ;)


I think my next iTunes purchase will be the TRON: Legacy soundtrack
...great sounds from DAFT PUNK.
How about some snazzy suggestions from your workout music repertoire?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new follower & love your blog! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete